ARK Alligator 320AL
ALLIGATOR AL. SERIES
Alligator AL 320 (3.2m High Volume Whitewater inflatable kayak)
Remote destination expedition tripping for expert paddlers. Designed for big paddlers and bigger water.
Following on from the huge success of the Croc we have reduced the tube size and set up the Alligators as Kayaks. The smaller tubes allow the paddler to sit inside the boat kayak fashion as opposed the Croc which is a sit on top. The increase kick and tapered bows make the Alligator series very forgiving while at the same time adding to the performance and speed.The high volume I beam floors more than compensate for the smaller tube size and the Alligator drains quickly in rapids even with larger payloads.
The ALLIGATOR 320 single person Kayak
With a larger tube diameter and a low seat position, the Alligator is a river runner designed to be stable and forgiving in whitewater. The big tube and the added buoyancy in the floor, make this the choice for carrying loads in bigger volume rivers. The extra kick in the bow make this an extremely forgiving ride. The Alligators suit expert paddlers looking for extra space as well as knocking a grade of any river for the novice paddler who will enjoy the extra stabilty in rapids.
The fully adjustable thigh-brace system allows the paddler to be at one with the boat. If you do find yourself in a tricky situation, exit from the thigh-brace is quickly accomplished in a single leg- straightening action. The combination of self bailing drain holes and high volume inflatable floor quickly dumps the water. Takes a grade of any whitewater, easily handled by a novice. Often used as support and rescue boats on rafting expeditions.This model is currently employed commercially to run the Zambezi. A more exciting descent is hard to find. The combination of self bailing drain holes and high volume inflatable floor quickly dumps the water. Takes a grade of any whitewater, easily handled by a novice.
- High volume quick draining inflatable floor
- Adjustable foam rubber seat OR Inflatable Back rest seat
- Quick-release thigh-brace system
- Stainless steel D-rings for securing down rig.
- Grab ropes
DIMENSIONS AND TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Series||AL 320||AL 420|
|Packed Size and Weight||45 x 30 x 30cm (18kg)||75 x 50 x 50cm (24kg)|
|Capacity||1 Person||2 Persons|
- Branding - full colour logos or standard lettering/numbering - you supply logos and artwork or let us do it for you
- Additional D-rings for securing equipment
- Material � ARK can supply rafts in different fabric specifications for particular applications (e.g. Polyurethane, and Poly/PVC blends)
- Colours other than those in the colour table above are possible dependent on availability