ARK Alligator 420AL
ALLIGATOR AL. SERIES
Alligator AL 420 (4.2m High Volume 2 person inflatable kayak)
Remote destination expedition tripping for expert paddlers. Designed for big paddlers and bigger water.
Following on from the huge success of the Croc we have reduced the tube size and set up the Alligators as Kayaks. The smaller tubes allow the paddler to sit inside the boat kayak fashion as opposed the Croc which is a sit on top. The increase kick and tapered bows make the Alligator series very forgiving while at the same time adding to the performance and speed.The high volume I beam floors more than compensate for the smaller tube size and the Alligator drains quickly in rapids even with larger payloads.
The ALLIGATOR 420
The Alligator 420, essentially the two person version of the Alligator also handles the whitewater with ease whilst still being a fast flat water boat.The two person Alligator is a great day ripping boat if you are looking for more performance and a more exciting ride than the Croc, while at the same time being way more stable than the Kayark 420. The Alligator 420 can be configured for a two or one paddlers, as a solo rig this is a remarkable expedition kayak capable of carrying as much as anyone would need for a 10 day wilderness trip. The Alligator 420 folds into an 18-kg bundle! Despite this amazing attribute, it remains more than capable of extended expedition tripping.
- High volume quick draining inflatable floor
- Adjustable foam rubber seat OR Inflatable Back rest seat
- Quick-release thigh-brace system
- Stainless steel D-rings for securing down rig.
- Grab ropes
DIMENSIONS AND TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Series||AL 320||AL 420|
|Packed Size and Weight||45 x 30 x 30cm (18kg)||75 x 50 x 50cm (24kg)|
|Capacity||1 Person||2 Persons|
- Branding - full colour logos or standard lettering/numbering - you supply logos and artwork or let us do it for you
- Additional D-rings for securing equipment
- Material ARK can supply rafts in different fabric specifications for particular applications (e.g. Polyurethane, and Poly/PVC blends)
- Colours other than those in the colour table above are possible dependent on availability