ARK Seal SP320 W/F
SEAL SP. SERIES
SP320 VF (V-hull Floorboards)
Fishing | Crayfishing | Transporting | Yacht tender | River Rafting.
Knowing our reputation for building hard-wearing rugged craft, our clients in the commercial river rafting industry urged us to develop a range of motor-driven craft which could be used for fishing, transporting, yacht tender and even river rafting.
It takes one person just 15 minutes to assemble the SEAL. Designed and built in solid ARK tradition, it is a tough, highly buoyant inflatable, with a choice of either a 12-mm marine ply floor or air floor. Both floor options provide a rigid platform for fishing and transporting. Fitted with an inflatable keel, the hull forms a V shape enhancing the tracking and offering a smoother ride. The SEAL comes fitted with oars, oarlocks, self-draining bailers and a 32-mm marine ply transom that accommodates a 5 to 15-hp engine.
The beauty of the inflatable is not lost on this rigid boat. It can be packed and stowed into your car boot or yacht locker with surprising ease.
- Motor-driven inflatable
- Aluminum transom plate
- Assembled in 20 minutes by 1-2 people
- 400-mm tubing assures a stable, well balanced and rigid platform
- 12mm Marine Ply floor (Floorboard version SEAL)
- 32mm ply transom accommodates a 5-hp to a 15-hp engine
- Fender rub rail
- Oars and oarlocks
- Grab ropes
- Stainless steel D-rings
- Self-draining bailers
- Boat bag
- Inflation pump
- Repair kit
DIMENSIONS AND TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|124 x 60 x 50cm (55kg)|
|Marine Ply Floor||88x61x12cm|
|SP320 VF||Floorboards with inflatable keel.
Floorboards in 4 sections.
- Branding - full colour logos or standard lettering/numbering - you supply logos and artwork or let us do it for you
- Additional carry handles
- Additional seat
- Additional D-rings for securing equipment
- Material ARK can supply rafts in different fabric specifications for particular applications (e.g. Polyurethane, and Poly/PVC blends)
- Colours other than those in the colour table above are possible dependent on availability