LIFE VESTS AND PFD'S
Life Vests or Personal flotation devices (PFDs) are a must-have at all times when paddling and are generally required by law.
50N BUOYANCY AIDS (personal flotation devices – PFD’s) are suitable for people who are competent swimmers and are for inland waterways and protected coastal waters. They are mainly used for various watersports such as dinghy sailing, water skiing, jet skiing and kayaking.
There are different designs for different watersport activities. Paddling PFD’s are generally shorter in body length with larger arm holes.
100N LIFE JACKETS are best for water-users, either swimmers or non-swimmers on inland waterways and moderate coastal waters. They offer a brightly coloured jacket for visibility, a neck colar to support the head and to assist in keeping the face out the water.
They also have a crotch strap as standard with all sizes and we advise wearing them as they help to ensure the Lifejacket is correctly fitting.
Lalizas Performance PFD
The Performance Buoyancy Aid has an ergonomic design that provides better fitting and storage. It offers a new level of comfort and buoyancy, while it features one waist webbing fastener for total safety, plastic zip and SOLAS retro reflective tapes. Its reflective silver edging and advanced back neck area complete its design characteristics.
Approved to the latest European standards for 50N buoyancy aids, ISO 12402-5.
All of its raw materials are certified per ISO 12402-7 and ISO 12402 -8, for higher strength, quality and durability.
Available in blue/white colour combinations in the several sizes:
25-40kgs – 65-80cm chest
40-70kgs – 80-100cm chest
70-90kgs – 100-130cm chest
90+kgs – 130-160cm chest
Baltic Genua PFD
Featuring front pocket, 8 split front panels & reinforced shoulders suitable for men and women
This buoyancy aid from renowned Swedish manufacturer Baltic, combines style and comfort.
- Zipped front pocket
- Split front panels
- Reinforced shoulders
- Sturdy front zip
- Elasticated side panel and hem
Available in the following sizes:
S – 25-40kgs
M – 40-70kgs
L – 70-90kgs
XL – 90-120kgs
Mocke Racer PFD
The Mocke Racer Personal Flotation Device is designed to be competitive at the highest level.
Our Racer PFD is ISO and SANS Type 5 Approved for all users. It is also approved by the International Canoeing Federation and features performance improvements to bring you a lighter, even cooler PFD!
- A unique body moulding floatation system – fits and feels like you’re not wearing a PFD
- Separate airflow channels keeps you cool, avoids overheating in hot conditions
- High visibility for maximum safety
- Large front utility pocket
- Back pocket and routing loops made for hydration system
- Integrated adjustment for a perfect fit
- Lightweight and quick wicking
- International Standards (I.S.O) tested and approved (EN ISO 12402-5)
- NRCS approved for sale in South Africa (SANS 12402-5:2007)
- International Canoeing Federation Official Competition Product – pre approved for use in Downriver, Slalom, Canoe Polo, Dragon Boat, SUP and Ocean Racing
Harmony Flex-Fit PFD
The Harmony Flex Fit life jacket PFD has been completely redesigned. The flexible fit has segmented foam panels to provide a comfortable fit for both men and women. The single large two-way zippered pocket in the front has mesh drainage at the bottom and an inside zippered mesh pocket for securing valuables. Dual webbing panels and elastic loops offer multiple attachment points. The shoulder panels and arm openings are lined with soft neoprene for next-to-skin comfort. The generous reflective piping and prints on the front, back, and shoulders ensure visibility in dim lighting.
Approval – USCG Type III
• Wrap-around front panel and an exterior zipper
• Large front pocket with an inside zippered mesh pocket
• Generous reflective piping
• Neoprene at the shoulder panels and arm openings for comfort
• Dual webbing panels and elastic loops offer multiple attachment points
Available in sizes:
Xtrem Thrombi PFD
This is the ultimate Kayaking PFD (Personal Flotation Device). Comfortable and versatile with high flotation to keep you confident in any situation. Very popular PFD for Whitewater paddling
- 2 SHOULDER ADJUSTMENTS
- 4 SIDE ADJUSTMENTS
- FRONT ACCESSORY POCKET
- REAR ATTACHMENTS FOR 2 LITRE DRINKING SYSTEM
- QUICK RELEASE TOWING SYSTEM WITH COWTAIL
- HIGH VISIBILITY SOLAS REFLECTIVE TAPE
Xtreme Transformer rescue jacket
This PFD (Personal Flotation Device) is designed for the Armed Forces, multiple features make it ideal for search and rescue.
- Integrated leg straps
- 2 side adjustments
- Adjustable waist belt
- 10m Throwbag
- Quick release towing system with cowtail
- Accessory pockets
- High visibility solas reflective tape
- Front zip
Wildy Fisher PFD
The Wildy Fisher by Wilderness Systems in collaboration with Astral® was designed specially to meet the needs of expert anglers. Our ThinVent™ back design provides the best fit and function for high-back fishing kayaks, and loads of storage will keep your tackle well organized and at your fingertips. Exclusive features include a stowable rain hood, tool organizer and beverage pocket, as well as a color scheme unique to Wilderness Systems.
- Feather-light PE foam is durable and recyclable
- Multiple front pockets for easy-access storage
- Thin-VentTM Back is compatible with all seats and offers breathability along the back
- Stowable drink holder
- Quick-access knife tab
- Stowable rain hood in the neck collar
- Reflective trim on chest, shoulders and hood
- Mesh liner for added comfort
- Buoyancy – 100% PE Foam
- Shell Fabric – 500d Cordura and 1000d Ballistic Liner Fabric – 200d Nylon and Polyester Mesh Hardware – Acetal Plastic
- Webbing – Nylon
- Zipper – YKK® zippers
- Measured in inches at widest torso circumference:
- Small/Medium – 26- 93cm
- Medium/Large – 96-111cm
- Large/Extra Large – 114- 129cm
Lalizas 100n Life Jacket
The 100Newton life jackets reduce the risk of drowning for both swimmers and non-swimmers in sheltered waters in most conditions. Specifically designed to turn the unconscious user face up and support the head. It provides an improved fit and maximum safety.
A large flotation collar supports the user’s head for keeping the head out of water and its design provides the user’s return on time. The life jackets have a crotch strap for keeping the vest securely whilst in the water, while the small size also features fabric pampers.
It includes, one webbing fastener, whistle, plastic zip and SOLAS retro reflective tapes. An end rope with plastic button is fixed at the end of each life jacket for adjustable wearing. Approved to the latest European standards for 100N life jackets, ISO 12402-4. All of its raw materials are certified per ISO 12402-7 and ISO 12402 -8,for higher strength, quality and durability. It is available in 6 sizes, in fluorescent orange colour.
Baltic dog PFD
A comfortable pet buoyancy aid that provides that extra buoyancy needed to help your dog stay buoyant whilst in the water and swimming. It also helps protect your pet from cold and heat. Wide webbing fixing straps with Delrin buckles for easy fit and comfort.
Fitted with D- ring for the leash.
Available in the following sizes:
XS – 0-3kgs
S – 3-8kgs
M – 8-15kgs
L – 15-40kgs
XL – 40kgs+
XXL – 40kgs++